My name is Jane Hayward and I am an experienced Independent,
Chartered Educational Psychologist. I am based in Buckinghamshire
but work in London and the Home Counties.
I am trained to identify
specific learning difficulties such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia,
Dyscalculia, ADHD and other learning difficulties.
I have worked in the public and private sector and specialise in
individual psychological assessment of special educational needs.
My work involves consultation with school staff and parents on how
best to support childrens' learning.
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Registration with the Health Professionals
• Membership with the British Psychological
• Membership with the Association of Child
Psychologists in Private Practice (AChiPPP
• Membership with the Association of
Educational Psychologists (AEP
• 10 years of Local Authority and independent
• A recent Criminal Reference Bureau (CRB
I am able to offer schools psychological services on an ad hoc
and contractual basis.
I am able to offer parents:
• A one hour consultation
• In depth assessment of a pupil’s learning
strengths and difficulties
• A psychological report synthesising the
assessment findings and providing research based recommendations
that could further support the pupil’s learning